4Views along with TradeSoft has partnered with PlanSwift to offer you the #1 Digital Takeoff software.
The PlanSwift plug-in for ProjectPAK enables the user to drag and drop cabinets from the ProjectPAK library onto a scanned image of the floor plan so all parts of a job are estimated. ProjectPAK automatically populates the estimate from the plans that are tagged saving time and increasing accuracy.
Tap into Digital Plan Rooms, have the plans emailed to you, or scan in your paper copy.
PlanSwift supports the following formats:
- .TIF, .TIFF (Tagged Image Format File)
- .PDF (Acrobat Portable Document Format)
- .DXF (AutoCAD Drawing Interchange Format )
- .DWF (Autodesk Design Web Format)
- .DWG (AutoCAD Drawing Database)
- .PLN (Dodge Plan File)
- .JPG, JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group image)
- .CPC (Cartesian Products Compressed Internet Document)
Organize your take off just like you will enter it in ProjectPAK .
PlanSwift uses a colour coding system to instantly identify items that have been counted.
It automatically keeps a running total of each item in the materials list. When finished, you'll know precisely how many items you need because they are all colour-coded and accounted for.
Digital Takeoff software that actually works and is affordable! Please click the link below to start your 14-day free trial.